Thursday, June 21, 2007

First post.

AHAHAHAH *laughs like a maniac* IT'S ALIVE! IT'S ALIIIIIVEEEEE!

Okay what I meant by that is that I finally pulled up my pants, got out of the toilet and got my own blog. I wouldn't make one on friendster for personal reasons (people who have tried to find out what those reasons were suddenly....disappeared) =)

On to business, hari ni I tak pi sekolah. WHY?! Yelah yelah taulah orang mesti ingat aku tak larat nak lari untuk Merentas Desa (which is half true). Tapi alasan sebenarnya is because I'm going to KL to visit my brother *menari macam budak kecik* and at the same time ada family reunion.

Baiklah, saya nak tanya everybody yang sedang baca blog ni. To those people who always cakap "say whatever you want about me, I couldn't care less". Yelah, I taulah hang tak kisah. Tapi mesti ada terasa sikit kan? For example, if I said something about yo momma, mesti marah jugak kan? Takkanlah tu kira tak kisah. Kalau kita balas apa yang orang tu cakap, kira kita kisahlah kan? Tapi saya takdelah nak kata apa-apa about the say whatever you blah blah blah thing, this just happened to cross my mind.

Ah....taktau nak cakap apa lagi =| *garu pipi* dahlah, that's all for now until I come back online 10 minutes later >_>;

No comments: