Friday, October 19, 2007

HELLO WORLD!

So I didn't go to school today either rofl. I feel so lazy D:

My brother finally bought Halo 3, Half life 2 and Portals. Unfortunately though, the Halo 3 is in Chinese. Atleast when it was in French it sounded better, I mean come on, a black chinese? (i'm trying not to sound racist here) it's just weird lol. It's like as if it's the product of something that went horribly wrong in the movie Rush Hour o_______o;

So so so, can't decide on which stream i'm taking next year. Probably Science cause...well you know. I have my reasons.

Yesterday baked some like...cornflake cups or something. The first batch turned out 'hangus' LOLOL.

Alright i'm getting tired -_-; tomorrow piano lesson and I have to buy my brother a new game.

TTFN.

Pochi mama.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

You learn piano? o_0... And why do u have two blogs? what about the other one? xDD