Friday, September 19, 2008

Awkward moments at 3 in the morning.

Yes I know it's late. Shush. It's a Friday.

The following is a part of a convo I had with this guy named Joe. Joe is a friend of Ryan (he was using Ryan's comp at the time), who's a friend of Won.

I don't know how I have Ryan on my msn, but meh. I can't resist posting this here lol.

Ryan says:
you could always believe but just believing in somthing is ussually not a good thing
Ryan says:
i mean look at the ppl in iraq who believed
Ryan says:
and ended up killing themselves
Ryan says:
cause they thought it would make htem cool wih their gods and stuff
Ryan says:
so yeah
Alisa says:
did Ryan mention that i'm muslim?
Alisa says:
lol.
Ryan says:
oh
Ryan says:
no
Ryan says:
sorry
Ryan says:
>.>

lol awkward moment.

No comments: