Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A silent plea for courage.

Lol, you'd think that the title has something to do with doing something noble, but no. It's not. It's about picking up the courage to take free knitting classes at Queensbay xD

If you'd go to...I think maybe the highest shopping floor, on the same floor where you'll find the games stores, on the opposite side there'll be a craft store. They provide FREE knitting classes, and I'd like to go.

I went there today to buy some more yarn for my Ma Cobb hat lol. My mom had to wait in the car because she says she's not very good at parking in Queensbay (don't ask xD) so I ran to find the store because for some reason, I can get lost in Queensbay mall. Anyway, I went straight to buy some circular needles too, and the owner of the shop looked worried because I think he thinks I don't know how to knit.

Which I don't, but that's not the point.

So while I was paying for my yarn, he started explaining about all these different types of yarn on this huge shelf behind him. Any other day i'd happily listen (even though I felt my feminine side challenged by his broad knowledge about yarn) but my mom was waiting. Then I noticed the 'FREE LESSONS' sign on the wall.

I'd love to learn more, but as we all know, we're turning into Fifth formers next year, which means SPM. So I can't learn about all this just yet. It'd be like taking secret guitar lessons behind my mother's back (shh. >_>)

Besides, all the other "students" there consists of 20-30 year old Chinese ladies. Ah, I feel left out. D:

PS: Also got a haircut today. Haha. Some boy (maybe Form 1 or 2) was sitting next to me because he came with his mom, wouldn't stop looking at my awful hair. GEEZ MAN IT'S RUDE TO STARE.

No comments: