Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Islam.

I'm not sure how many people that I know and are close to, actually realize how much I question my faith and the religion as a whole. This includes friends and family.

But it's an internal battle/quest. Depends on how you look at it. I just don't want to be disappointed.

I'm happy to discuss about it though, but preferably with a fellow Muslim, because so far I've already had so many rebuttals from agnostics, atheists, etc.

Important issue, isn't it? Quite sensitive as well. But I promise i'll try and keep within the boundaries. Or maybe I won't, depends on how the conversation goes.

-sigh- and yet, the cramps are still killing me. >_>

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ahaha u have to watch baba ali more and other muslim related video in youtube

Alisa said...

Lol, I'd like it more if someone was willing to discuss it with me rather than direct me to more videos.

Unknown said...

well u have to take a jumpstart first before discussing,like watching videos? lift up ur interest and when ur interested,ur later discussion can be very fun and easy to understand no?

Alisa said...

...if I wasn't interested in discussing about it then why would I make a post about wanting to discuss about it?

Unknown said...

to know more and make conversation/discussion more interesting