Saturday, March 13, 2010

SPM results.

Most of you who read this blog should already know what I got. I can't say i'm surprised, cause well- it really reflected the amount of effort I put into SPM xD . Can't say I have any regrets, either. You reap what you sow, lie in the bed that you made etc. etc.

So now scholarships are almost out of the question. Still going to try to apply for some. I doubt any will take me, but here's hoping xD like Miss K. said - "Apply for everything".

Now that leaves me with two choices:

1) Matrikulasi
2) IPTA with Asasi. (which is basically UiTM, UIA or UM)

Colleges are, yes, out of the question. Too expensive. If I have the advantage of being bumiputera i'm going to milk it to the last drop ~_~ haters be hatin'. Besides, average results equals to an average education =| Goodbye the glory days of being in a *cough* prestigious *cough* school.

Anyway, courses I'm thinking of taking are:

1) Architecture.
2) Anthropology & Social Studies.
3) Culinary arts.

After filling in my IPTA online form, I've put down architecture as my pilihan 1. So I might have to go for an interview at UTM (if I get it). Just checked out the website, quite promising. But i'm dreading the one year in Matrikulasi. It's like high school all over again, and i'm going to have to study subjects I don't want to/don't need. But if I want to go to UTM or USM (lol), I'll have to go through Matriks D:

Other than that, I can either go for Form 6 (ch'yeah as if) or apply at one of 3 uni's mentioned earlier. UIA is a no-no for me. UiTM...no. UM is not bad, one of my bro's friends is there. It offers asasi for architecture so that means I won't have to go for matriks >D not waste time and all that.

Blargh. I'm still deciding. Tempted to go to UM for Bachelor of Anthropology & Social Studies. I'm scared i'll get bored of it though lolol.

OH and i've pased both my bike and car driving test 8D woooot.



No comments: