Friday, June 8, 2012

Lost girls like us...we find our own way in the forest.

The past few months have not been well on me when it comes to guys. One broke my heart, one forgot about me, and one uses me. But the worse part is that all three still want to keep me around, stringing me along. And the WORST part is that I hold on to the string and let them do this to me.

Like honestly, how would you feel if the guy that chased after you, talked to you first, confessed his love for you, was with you in the most serious relationship you've ever had despite what others say, after 2 years, tells you that he loves you less now than he did two years ago.

I feel worthless. I really do. It's not that I don't realize i'm letting others form my opinion about who I am. It just...sucks, y'know. Getting comments like that. Especially from the one guy you thought wouldn't do that to you: make you feel worthless.

And now I hate going to my blog cause his pictures are just a few posts down.

No comments: