Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year.

Happy Chinese New Year m'dears ^__^ no cards, sorry. No time to buy. So just wishing you through the blog lol.

Mom wants me to wear something of the "latest fashion" to Kelly's bbq o_o; "it's a party Alisa, not tuition" Looool. But I don't wanna! *nags* D:

Anyway. it's 3 am and I can't sleep. So it's bloggy time. Form 4's a mess. I'll fail in biology. Sivik can bore you to death. I don't get the point of EST. English teacher and EST teacher keeps forgetting which subject they're teaching. PJ is murder. Blah blah blah.

and I don't have enough time for seni lol.

So I watched Cloverfield today. I may put out some spoilers here so if you haven't watched it, leave now. Or just read lol.

It's pretty weird lol. But I think the experience of going to the theater to WATCH the movie was interesting xD There were only like...10 people in the whole cinema lol. TEN. And when my dad wanted to buy the tickets, they said most of the seats were reserved and stuff. In the end, I switched my seats three times lol.

About the movie...one minute she has a metal rod sticking out of her chest, the next minute she's running faster than the guy who wasn't injured at all lol. And we should really ask what brand is the video camera since it survived through the whole movie, with like...a 15 hour battery pack. Night vision + light? Damn, that's a good video camera.

also, they went up about 47 floors xD and they got down hella fast. Like only a few minutes. Carrying the injured girl o____o; must be like super speed or something.

okie dokie, i'm tired.

--------
Would it matter?
If you see what you thought was right
Would it matter?
If oppositions and disagreements came to light
Would it matter?
What you see is what you get
Shouldn't it be what you think is what you get?
Would it matter, really?
For what we state secretly in our mind
Will be what we stand for, deep in the heart's core
So would it matter?

We choose who to judge.


Good God it's total crap. ^^

No comments: