Friday, February 29, 2008

Sports Day, limau.

So since Sabs wrote a blog about Sports day, i'll do one as well xD

Yesterday I forgot to take out my laptop from the car and my dad locked everything already. Since I dunno how to open the house alarm, I had to leave it la T_T so no internet yesterday. And I slept early xD which is great, because the next day I didn't feel mengantuk lol. Man I should sleep early more :[

Painted my face and stuff for perbarisan. I think Fry's theme this year was jungle or something xD since our mascot (Syazwani) was like, tarzan o_o. And we had leaves all over our tent. So funny la the dato' zubaidah tent, spongebob was their theme xDD I was trying so hard not to laugh, she was dancing around. Damn, maybe we lost because of me since I looked like I was going to meletup if I didn't laugh xD summore after the cheer, I lost my timing and was mixed up for 10 seconds. I was all 'oh sheet oh sheet' in my head, takut I lost points for that.

We didn't win perbarisan, but our cheerleading team got 2nd place and we got the best hiasan tent.

Oh and it's so dangerous for boys to come near our school. Pheromones rofl. They all run like gila, it's so freaky to watch ^_^; OH and the teachers running, all I got to see were the trainees because I was at the other end of the padang (opposite sabs, haha). Sabs was right, only 50 m xD not fair. A bit lembik yeah. *hopes no teacher reads blogs* O_O;

And wth @ all the girls xD When Mr.Chong was running ah, all the girls were screaming like mad and some were..sighing. WTH. Oh my God. Roflmao. And all I was thinking was 'hairy legs' cuz like, he pulled up his pants and you can see his hairy legs ._." ew. But then again, a guy with no hair on their legs would look a lot freakier. Then when me and Rachel were waiting for our parents to come, some students were taking pictures with him and Mr.Pingpong. But then again, Mr.Chong is fun to kacau in class. >:D

Oh and dad can't blame me for not seeing him park his car right in front of the stadium (yes it was only 5 m away from me xD and I bloody missed it) I was distracted ;o sembanging with Rachel and Dianne. Later dad was like 'nasib baik Rachel lalu, kalau tak bapak kena tunggu lama lagi'. He had to wait 20 minutes lol.

Later dad stopped at Tesco so that I could buy food from Mc'd because I was so hungry. And you know why? Because I lost my burger, that free burger they gave out. :( Before the upacara penutup I was taking my bag and saw one burger on the seat, and I was going to pick it up (free food) but then I figured...ey' janganlah, takut ada apa2 ke that burger...turns out it was my burger that I forgot I took out from my bag xD so there's me with no burger ;[ I walked into tesco with some of the paint still on my face. This small girl was staring at me when I was buying food lmao. I just smiled. I refused to take it off because you only get to paint your face once in a while, I kept it till that evening xD

Okay well, I think this is enough. Ranting blogs will be made later (maybe around exam time, haha) Tata.

-Pochi-

No comments: