Saturday, May 10, 2008

Chocolate pudding.

Mmm *drool*


I'm sure that is an eye-catching title ;D let us all cheer for chocolate pudding because I made some! YES! Using the simplest recipe in the world. So thick and creamy and sweetttt. It smelled like heaven when it was still hot : D and so so tasty when it was chilled ^__^


Mm, so creamy.


Laid out and ready to chill :D


Lol, and the cook gets to lick the spoon. Of course it's censored, Sabs should know why xD


Lulz. I might be giving you a rude hand gesture. You will never know.

You know, that censored picture looks like something you'll get off the news or on some poster somewhere...




Get your own internet recipe.

--------------

So the first week of exam is over. I feel a tad bit glad but i'm dreading karangans for Bm :( better sambung studying.

And wth @ school from 8 am-4 pm?! ARE THEY TRYING TO KILL US?! WHAT THE HELL. I have a life! I want to be able to go home early :[ That's it. Let's list down schools where we can transfer to. We'll vote on it and transfer to the school that wins. Mom's like 'They'll give you a longer break' but I don't want a longer break! I want to go home! xD

Speaking of mom, what's everyone got planned for Mother's day? I just bought some carnations (Rm 18 lol) and i'm planning to make mom omelettes tomorrow. Too bad she has to work :[ on MOTHER'S DAY FFS! Ah well. She's been giving me looks all day because people kept mentioning Mother's day and she thinks I don't have anything xD She still doesn't get the hints though lol. I asked her if she liked omelettes, then I asked her what time is she getting up tomorrow. THEN I tell her that we need more eggs.

She still doesn't get what the sneaky smiles I give her mean xD

I'm watching Shrek 2 right now. Oh how I love this and the first and third movie ^_^ I just thought of something. When donkey blurted out 'I'm coming Elizabeth!', does he mean Elizabeth from Haunted Mansion? I mean, it IS Eddie Murphy lol. I dunno.

Ohh, gotta make sure I wake up earlier tomorrow. Hope I don't ruin the omelette though, there's only 3 eggs in the fridge >_>

UNTIL NEXT TIME! BEST OF LUCK IN YOUR EXAMS!

-pocheh-

PS: Ramasamy sucks. I'll tell you at school, guys.

6 comments:

Amelia said...

Lol ramasamy xD... Pochi you should get a cbox... Oh and I'm such a horrible daughter coz I didn't get anything for my mom DDD: ... I forgot to tell my bro *who can drive* to get some cake or something

Amelia said...

oh and no offense but the pudding looks... like.... xD;;;;; something

Dilla M said...

yesh pochi get a cbox. well possible options are bukit jambul but... well i dont really like tht sch. frm georgian to jambulian. =="

Alisa said...

Eee jambulian. Reminds me of that cartoon character Jo Jambul or something xD I can't, cbox hates me. I need help :[

Dilla M said...

Haha owh Jo Jambul.Damn, tht cartoon is freaky. LOL. aaa..umm how can i help u then?

Kingdom Gal said...

POCHEH!!! JAUHI DADAH!!!!!!! And I agree with Melia abt the pudding. Something is not quite right here *looks right...then left* LET'S GO STUDY ON THE MOON 8D