Monday, April 28, 2008

MR. CHONG! READ MINE!

Sirr!! Look here! After you read Sabrena's blog read mine. There's a reason I put my blog link in that piece of paper lah. Obviously the small paper isn't enough to write everything down. I was rushing too so can put sikit-sikit only. Anywayyy, here's a post dedicated to Mr.C, our temporary Modern Math/Physics teacher : D

On the first day you were supposed to come teach us, Mr.Ang already told Sabrena and Melia to not kacau you I think ._. anyway, when you came into class I was scared you'd be one of those teachers who would marah us for no reason D: but you turned out ok la.

So gradually, we looked forward to your classes. I personally liked Modern Math more than physics xD lot more fun. More jokes and since I sat RIGHT IN FRONT I concentrated more (even though I slept most of the time) but don't get offended about me sleeping in class, I sleep in almost every class sir. I have a bad sleeping cycle. You ah sir, always pick me to answer even though my face looked so blur >:T evil evil evil!

Overall your classes were fun. It was kind of like, the period where I can relax a bit compared to the other subjects. I laughed a lot more in your classes sampai even that day I choked on water and Sabrena panicked. WHO CHOKES ON WATER?!

I'm so frustrated that I didn't come to school on the day you left. Everybody said you guys had fun. I couldn't come because I went to KL, but you should know that since I left a note in my MM book. xD They also said you cried. Really sir? I was touched when Sabrena sms'd me from Penang and told me that you cried. All the way from KL you know! The 4 months was fun. I don't think any other word can describe it except fun.

Today Mr.Ooi and Puan Ling came to teach us. When you didn't come for Modern Math, we all felt like something was missing. Mr.Ooi also brought only the MM textbook compared to you with your rolls of mahjong paper, reference books and crayons xD. Pn. Ling almost cried because so much work wasn't done xD never mind lah, everyone makes mistakes. Sabrena might bash you for this though. Suka hati dia la. Maz really misses you, EVERYONE misses you. I kacau'd her a lot by mentioning you so many times. Come to our merentas desa lah, pleaseeeee. Take pictures of sweaty people : D

Oh and sir, sorry if I disrespected you the whole time you were with us. Fact is, the happier I look in classes, the more I respect the teacher. So don't worry, you'll be a great teacher. Just remember to stop telling your students you're a girl or else people will start believing you. Good luck and don't forget to visit us every now and then. Thank you for everything.

PS: Sir, all the posts in my blog are for fun only. No offence intended. :D

1 comment:

Dilla M said...

LISA! get a cbox. LOL