Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Holidays.

I haven't started on a single piece of homework ever since the holidays started xD oh well. I'm in quite a good mood though. This is probably because I managed to finish my BM oral before the holidays. I was so nervous D; thank God Rachel was there to help me. She's got a good memory lulz. I couldn't even remember the name of the island. And there I was writing down all this stuff on an A4 paper, trying to get ready (because a lot of people ponteng that day, so I didn't have much of an audience) and out of all the things I wrote down, Mr. Ang was more interested at the fact that we didn't have toilets there.

Me: Ya cikgu, takde tandas. Ada lubang saja.
Mr.Ang: Ya? Betul ke? Eee.
Me: Dinding pun pakai tikar plastik sahaja. Cucuk dengan kayu. Sebab tu kena pergi tandas sama-sama --
Mr. Ang: Aih, pergi tandas sama-sama?
Me: BUKAN!!

Anyway, I spent hours yesterday drawing this comic. On the way back to Johor, we stopped at this Baskin Robbins shop to get ice cream. I tell you ah, those BR people like to trick you =[ I keep getting fooled lol. Damn it.

(Please read from left to right ;D)



END.

Oh and, I was watching The Scorpion King 2 yesterday. I called the hero lembik, but...after I googled him. And saw his pictures. Lol. He actually looks kinda perfect for a Jacob. Srsly. I mean, LOOK AT THIS PICTURE!



Lol stop it. I'm not gatal. But, when I saw this picture, the first thing that came to my mind was 'Omg, Jacob'. Regardless of what Sabs says about me thinking 'omg it's Jacob' everytime I see a guy with long flowing hair.

I mean...not to mention his muscles. The one acting as Jacob now, that Sharkboy guy looks okay. But his muscles look a bit...not normal. Like it was sprayed on or something xD and Jacob is supposed to be muscular and toned 8D

Okay, that's about it for now. My dad's asking me if I want to go eat cendol with him. Too bad I can't go see Sabs perform =( I don't think i'll make it anyway. 8 hours between here and Penang lmao D;

Taaa.

1 comment:

Yin Ern said...

i love the comics poochi.. apple face..

did u post the one about robert the chicken.. somehting bout the wig too...

FUNNY..
no HILLARIOUS!

i wanna eat BR..

all ur fault..
nvrmn the onion will wait for independence day then..

u mean jacob black??
i like jacob.

yeah he's muscles does look wrong..
but its rather arousing....

-kucing gatal