Saturday, August 2, 2008

Breaking Dawn.

I just finished eclipse- yes, I know i'm supposed to be studying, shut up- and I...seriously thought Jacob was going to die xD 'cause Sabrena was like 'NOOO JACOB, NOO!' and i'm thinking 'Oh God no, no no no no no.' But, thankfully, and hopefully Stephanie doesn't kill characters off like J.K. D: I swear i'll be devastated. I keep looking at my atuk's calendar clock, at the date...2/8 and keep hoping it'll change to 4/8. BREAKING DAWN, I WANT YOUUU.

...er, atleast I think it's coming out on the 4th. I'm not sure. But either way, i'm sure that even if I do buy it, I won't be able to read it. Not with exams coming. Ugh, then there's PJ test, BM oral and English oral (I know I know, zombies.) ...the week after exam isn't going to be as pleasant. I'll also have to cancel my piano classes for the next 2 weeks since we'll be having an exam on Saturday and i'll have to go to school (the school's cunning plan to make sure all students are present on a Saturday -_-;), and on the following week, i'll be leaving for Johor again to prepare for my uncle's wedding 8D haha. Miss Teh is probably gonna be like 'AIYAAAAA' all over again. I didn't dare call her to cancel, just sms'd. I mean, she won't seriously type out 'aiyaaaa' will she? xD

Uhm. Anyway, I don't feel like talking about anything else other than Breaking Dawn. I've got quite a few interesting things to tell Sabs, Rachel, Meep, Kelly, Su Jen (etc. the whole gang) but words will not do justice. I need to be there to do some action.

Wait, that sounds wrong lol.

OH! But here's something I do want to talk about here. I had no idea that my nenek has...connections? to people xD For instance, yesterday (as Sabby should know, since I woke her up to tell her about this) I found out that my grandma actually knows A.Samad Said. Know as in, he knows her as well, and they used to be friends. This all happened when I found a copy of Cinta Fansuri (haven't read it yet thanks to eclipse) and asked my grandma if it's her. She opened up the book and I saw an autograph from A.Samad Said to my grandma. She's like 'Eh, ha'ah. Hari tu jumpa dia masa dekat bas. Lama tak jumpa' Mom then explained that since grandma used to be a writer, she was close friends with A.Samad's first wife. So she used to stop by her house on some days in the morning. Which means she knows him pretty well too.

But...i'm sure that if my grandma ever introduced me to A.Samad Said, he'd be wondering why her granddaughter is so bad with Bahasa Malaysia (...yeah. Apparently it's not Bahasa Melayu anymore) and slap me with his long white janggut xD

...

*cries*

Breaking Dawn D; Haha, I was running around whenever it came to the good parts in Eclipse. I was surprised my mother didn't wake up and scold me. I really hope Jacob imprints on SOMEONE. (lol what if it's Renee he imprints on 8D) because kesian him. Poor Riley and Bree.

Okay i'm done. :|

No comments: