Monday, October 6, 2008

Wax hand.

The title is not totally random. I got a wax hand. No not that I got my hand waxed, it's my hand made out of wax. Y'know, the kind of stuff you get at Genting.

Heee. Genting was fun. I got to ride everything I wanted for once. Except for the Flying Dragon and the Mine Train roller coasters.

One day, I will get you guys. One day.

Anyway, I realize that i've been reading a lot of people's blogs lately. Malay ones. Also, since I just came back from Johor because unfortunately I too have to face reality (just one day later than other people. Sorry guys, came back from KL pretty late yesterday) I might start typing in Malay now and then macam ni without you knowing kan?

Haha, biasala, kampung.

Let me tell you about Raya. It was fun, went to Genting and all. Tapi wallet dah berlubang la.

But the food was...*drool* of course, i'm still waiting for the school's nasi lemak. But on Friday we stopped at this gerai to get some breakfast (Johor style: lontong kering). Dad took some bihun instead with this sambal. Oh man. The sambal was so...sedaplah. Taktau camane nak kata.

So I was like "Pak, nak sikit sambal" and then the gerai auntie suddenly came out of nowhere and said to me "Kalau nak sambal, amikla" and she gave me a whole bowl of it XD

My mascara was running like mad as I took several bites of the spicy sambal and cried, dengan hidung berhingus.

"Pak, boleh bungkus ke sambal ni?"

Jangan rugi. Jangan rugi.

No comments: