Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year

Happy CNY to those who are celebrating, and happy holidays to those who aren't. Even though we are covered in homework, we can make it! (I'm not usually so optimistic ._. Don't ask)

I only got to saw like 10 seconds of fireworks because I went to watch Underworld 3 at Sunway Carnival Mall xD ah well. Still got to see anyway. Man, cinema security isn't that strict lol. There were plenty of under 18 year old's watching Underworld 3 (including me). But I guess it's okay for me, because Malay girls in general don't look much different when they're 16 and 18. xD

Melia, please help me lol. I can't read your blog for some reason. Invite me agaaain D; use the greenster_asia addy. Pleasseee. And I feel guilty about Rachel xD everytime she manages to come online i'm either busy or sleeping. Bad timing D:

Well, i'm lacking blog-worthy ideas nowadays so I'll just let it end here. Byee.

No comments: