Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What's new, pussycat? Whoa-oh-whoaa-oh

Pussycat pussycat I've got flowers and lots of hours to-


Wait what? It's 2009? OH SHI- SPM.

Sooo I see that i'm practically the only one who hasn't updated her blog xD What to blog about then?

...*smacks forehead* Of course, new year resolutions lol. (Even though it's already the 7th D:)

NEW YEAR RESOLUTION 2009:
1. Work hard for SPM
2. Be nicer
3. Try and be more 'alim'.

Yeah that's all. What? xD I didn't put my usual 'lose weight' resolution there because i'm trying to be realistic for once. And eating ice cream everyday for a week straight doesn't sound like losing weight to me lol.

I want to work hard to get straight A's for SPM. I want this. I want that feeling of success. That proud moment I'll never forget D: oh oh oh. I want mom to buy me more ice cream. If I do manage to get straight A's I think i'll cry lol. But then again I thought I'd cry if I got 8 A's for PMR and I didn't. So...yeah. 8D we'll see.

No comments: