Sunday, May 24, 2009

GraMedia bookstore.

Gramedia is a new bookstore that opened at Tesco seberang jaya around this week. I went there yesterday to find an add maths reference book (hoping that this will help with my add math. I doubt it xD) and what I realized is that the store sold a lot of Malay and Indonesian books o.o the english books sold there aren't that nice, and there's only a small section for it. The store doesn't label the sections properly though, cause there's one whole section for "school books" but it's a mix between primary, lower secondary and upper secondary so the books were pretty hard to find xD

Then again, it IS a new store. Maybe they'll figure out a proper way to do it =o All in all, it's a pretty good store if you're shopping for Malay novels. They sell a lot of those there, and has sparked my interest in Malay novels 8D I'll still have to wait till after exams before I get to buy one, though T_T

Oh, here's a funneh cover for a reproduction book xD I took a picture of it cause it's just so precious, lolol.

A girl being chased by spermies. 8D

No comments: