Thursday, November 5, 2009

Random cause I need to go study after this.

I really don't want to go to matrikulasi. I can't imagine myself being surrounded by people who won't get my jokes (most of which refer to movies or songs) because the only movies they watch are remp-it and kl drift, or people who won't be able to give any witty/sarcastic replies to issues like Obama getting the nobel peace prize or Kanye West upstaging Taylor Swift.

Also, isn't it kind of ironic to call white people "mat salleh's" when in fact Mat Salleh spent years fighting white people (or more specifically, the brits)? I sort of lol'd when I realized this. I'm slow, I know.

11 days to spm. So close. 31 days to the end of school uniforms, heavy school bags and Pak Ali's nasi lemak. Bittersweet feeling.

Mom mentioned some sort of promosi that involves going to a university in Oakland at a cheap price. I was excited, so I googled oakland university, california.

First few images that came up were pics of this guy that looks like he was beaten up pretty badly.

11 days left
but spm is not the end of the world, it's not do or die, I think my own brother could be the best example and living proof of this.

No comments: