Saturday, January 9, 2010

Driver's license.

So today I went for the 5 hour ceramah. The van that was supposed to bring me there was half an hour late xD and when we got there, it took roughly another hour to get us all signed up -.- the ceramah started around 10 am (I woke up at 6:30 am xD was so nervous).

The person who gave the speech was a Mr. Thega, who used to be in the military ._.

The ceramah wasn't that bad. Wasn't boring. He made a lot of jokes, and liked to 'kenakan' people. He kenakan'd me a lot D: other than calling me Alisa, he also called me Siti Nurhaliza (I guess cause it rhymes with Alisa xD) and St.Georges. ;_; This is because I brought that small ko-op red notebook we got for free to take down notes, and I had to sit in the front row. He saw the notebook, and started calling me St.Georges since then xD wth. I think he was impressed with our school D: I had to answer his questions most of the time. Like I said, he kenakan'd me a lot.

He was also quite the business man. We had to take down notes and about 90% didn't bring pen and paper lol. So he sold pens for RM0.80 each xD

On a side note, going to the driving school alone and not seeing any familiar faces...is really scary ._. plus it's full of...eugh. Malay guys. Those immature mat rempit kind of boys. I hate them. And they scare me.

No comments: