Monday, March 10, 2008

Alla marcia.

alla marcia

alla marcia

ALLA MARCIA

ALLA MARCIAA!!!!!

IT MEANS IN A MARCHING STYLE. MARCHING!

I can't believe I got that wrong. I spent hoursss hafalling everything and the one thing that isn't in the book comes out. :[ *breaks pencil*


Anyway, that was a short rant. Now, just when I thought there wasn't any homework for the holidays, I remembered there was xD seniii (dang, banyak kerja), got BM, English drama to work on, PJ and BIO also.

Sabs wants me to join English lit. tuition. But the good points and bad points ah.. xD

Good points:
1) Fun [according to sabs]
2) Can get extra A [that's even if I do get an A]
3) Materials paid for
4) Sabs is there to help [this is a good point according to her xD jk la]
5) Teacher is nice.

Bad points:
1) The time messes up my schedule.
2) So expensiveeee.
3) Cannot guarantee an A.
4) Parents might not approve, takut I stress.
5) Possibility of being stressed.
6) Got boys there.

HAH! Take that pros and cons scale!

Anyway, still I don't think my dad would agree. He'd just be like. 'Takyahla, bapak ajar je' then goes and hold an imaginary scull in his hand. Rofl.

Sooooo...a few days left till school starts again (oh how I dread those days) and so much crap is going to happen then. For instance, my stupidness + blurness made me put calcium-24 instead of sodium-24. HOW CAN YOU GET THAT MIXED UP?! *slaps self*

So chemistry die already. Add math also. Bio also...let's just say everything die already except seni and english. And i'll get scolded by the teachers T_T

Then there's the homework yang tak pass up lagi. Like the sejarah note books *cough*. Er..she wouldn't accept. If I get low marks, then she'll potong some more. Life is cruel :[

Oh and I wanna talk about some movies I watched which are Jumpers, 10 000 B.C. and Anak lol. Here goes.

Jumpers.

The ending sucks. Or at least disappointing lol. You'd expect hayden to use his powers to save the world or something, like those people in the flood they showed earlier on, but NOOO in the end, he just takes his gf jalan2 around the world. THAT'S ALL! Stupidddd.

10 000 B.C.
Hahaha, I think the wise mother's soul went into Evolet so that SHE can date D'leh. >:D ahahaha. They still didn't want to show the "God"s face even after he kena cucuk and rolled down the stairs. And so funny when that little guy tried to throw the spear. The music that was playing then was like, so heroic and looked like as if he was finally 'going to become a man' but then he misses xD

OH AND THE NAMES ARE CUTEEE. Tictic (^o^)

Anak.
Lol, looks like Ju-on or something. There were only 10+ people in the whole theater. So me and Shazea just ran around and sit wherever we liked and gelak2 summore 'cause we were sitting far away from the others. And wth at the ending xD a bit confusing, but looks like the kid went back into the mother. Yes that's right, through the 'entrance'. Lmao, ew.

Oh and books i've read (not many) Does My Head Look Big In This, 10 Things I hate About Me, The Houdini Girl:

Does My Head Look Big In This
I don't see why mom wouldn't let me buy this book, it's controversial but it's nothing I haven't heard of. Try going to a western forum and tell everyone you're a muslim :]. Anyway, the questions are so funny. It's what I do sometimes too. It's about this girl Amal, who decides to wear the hijab (or tudung) full time. And people are like asking if they can touch it, or if it's hot wearing it, and if she wears it while she showers and sleep (AHAHAHA, lol.)

10 Things I Hate About Me
Now this, this is a more like, open-insult kind of book because there are characters in here who are racist and aren't afraid to show it. You can see how people can think differently of someone right after they discovered something. Like the girl in here is Jamilah, and a lot of guys like her, but when she tells them she's muslim (or atleast shows that she is) they start to act differently towards her, even when she's still the same. This is something I went through (although it's just friends, not guys that like me because, well, guys don't like me xD) And apalah to Peter, you know she's muslim and you go and kiss her still. And then the brother still drinks and goes clubbing so what happened to him I dunno.

The Houdini Girl
The uncle that lent me this book was so nice ^__^ anyway, this book has a lot of swearing and inappropriate stuff in it. So don't read it lol. I was just that bored. But it's still a good book, I mean...it talks about this girl who basically had the worse childhood ever and was forced to become a hooker when she grew up. All this was told by the author after she died and when her bf starts to investigate.

Oym' doyin. (I'm dying)

Lol, cute.

Okla, i'm tired already and i'm gonna go bake some chocolate crinkles ^__^ byeee.



1 comment:

Kingdom Gal said...

Pochi... I don't see what the point is if there are boys there. And it's only 2. And one of them is f5. So yea.