Friday, June 20, 2008

Dead animals.

I realize that I am indeed, a cruel and horrible person.
This is because:
1) I actually took a picture of a dead cicak.
2) I used a DEAD butterfly (which amazingly still has its shape) and took pictures of it.
3) I recall the time when my fish was actually left under my book shelf to die and I didn't realize it until 2 months later.

Yep, there is a special place in hell for people like me. I'm so sorry :[

Anyway, long time no update. Considering that i'm here in my mom's office with this keyboard that I love tapping so much because it makes such a nice noise and let's see how long I can make this sentence go but anyway yeah I really like this keyboard tap tap tap : D i'll post today and make a long-ass post for everyone (consisting of Sabs and Meep only) to read.

Let us first talk about school. It's been exactly 12 days since school reopened. I say, the new schedule semi-sucks. And the teachers keep changing like dunnowat. Exam results turned out okay, i'm quite happy with it. 11 A1's and 2 A2's. Not like I can do anything about it now lol, considering that some of the teachers didn't discuss the paper with us. Oh well, towel. And Mr. Pho- wait, wtf. Why is there chilli sauce on my donut? THIS IS MADNESS!

*throws away donut*

Anyway, about Mr.Phong. We get him as our new Modern Math teacher. Haha, unfortunately no one can replace Mr.Chong. Good God their names are only one letter different. Can't believe I just realized that. I'm so slow D; oh and Mr.P likes to move around a lot lol. It almost looks like he's dancing. At one point my brain just shut off every sound and started playing music the whole while I was watching Mr.P teach. It was like he was dancing to the music. ROFL.

--------------------------------------------------
Books. Novels. Why aren't I reading more? Lately it seems like I don't want to read any stories incase I get carried away and neglect my homework. In the end the homework gets neglected anyway so...lol.

Ahaha, what else? Let's see. I just read something about girls making a pact to get pregnant? What the hell? Is this some sort of new trend or something? And they got some homeless guy to help them uh... fertilize their eggs. Lol. I quote, "we finally have someone who will love us unconditionally" or something. I'm sure that diaper is filled with chocolate that's just bursting with unconditional love for their 16 year old mothers. :D

Also, there's this story about a boy being eaten by his own mother. Eee. Sabs i'll tell you this at school if you haven't already read about it. e_e

Random comment: Talking to Mr.C is like talking to a celebrity. One mention of him and people are like 'WHAT? WHAT DID HE SAY?!' Lol. So funneh xD

*sigh* I'm currently in a horrible mood. I keep thinking about how life is going too fast. This is probably because today was the last piano lesson i'll have with my cousin. She's going to UIA (Universiti Islam Antarabangsa) and i'll be left alone or possibly grouped with a stranger. Soon Alia will go to uni, then me. Then one by one we'll get married, have our own kids, then they'll go to school, high school, uni, get married and i'll get grandchildren..then we'll all one by one "gugur". :( I keep thinking about the days where we all played together..so sad. >_>;

*does not want to think about it anymore*

Atleast i'll get to make muffins tomorrow. ^_^

That's all for now I guess. You guys will get tired reading. xD
Bye bye. <3

No comments: