Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Where for art thou biscuits?!

Lolol. So I guess who I ran into today at Tesco EXTRA?

None other than Mr.C

Buying biscuits.

Haha.

It's so weird seeing your teacher act normal out of school (as been said by many other students). ;[
It's like..."aren't you supposed to be at home reading books or something?"

Then I remember that my parents are also lecturers and they also lead normal lives.

Anyway, I walked up to him and said "sir?" and he's like "whoa, lucky I came alone".

xD I was lost at the time, 'cause I went to the toilet and my parents didn't wait for me. I was looking for them. Lo and behold! I met Mr.C instead. Anyway, when I finally DID catch up with my mother, I pointed out Mr.C to her and she's like "Ohhh, patutla suka"

..what?

WHAT?

WHATTT??

No way jose. And then mom's like "I can see because you're blushing" which is so not true. I was not blushing. Ew, I don't blush at math teachers. :[ But I can't wait to tell Maz that I met Mr.C again. Hahahahahaha >: D

Speaking about teachers, dude, can you imagine if like, some bad guy/penjahat came into our Physics lab threatening everybody and Pn. Ling started to do kung fu with all the apparatus in there?

Srsly, think about it. It'd look so cool.

And I don't know why today Sabrena felt gatal-ish. Poor Kelly. xD

Hm..what else to blog about.

I got nothing. -_-;

Oh, here's something i've been meaning to ask people; In Pirates of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest...that..whatever that guy's name is that's supposed to marry Elizabeth. In the earlier part it shows Elizabeth when she was still a child (or maybe like around 12-14?) and that guy was like.. I dunno. 20+? Ew. And they planned to get married in the future? o_o

Or am I just being paranoid.

Or maybe because back then age didn't really matter.

Hmm.

Well I guess that's all for now. Maybe I should find something to talk about in my next blog other than uh..teachers.


No comments: