Saturday, June 28, 2008

Friendster.

Well, if any of you have been to my friendster page recently, you'd know that I said a major change is coming up.

I...i've gotten sick of it. SICK. OF. IT.

I don't know, maybe it's a phase. But i'm currently bored of it. : |
Bored of all the teenagers that go on it expecting to be taken seriously when tHey sp$LL liKe tHis
bored of all the girls taking pictures from way above as if people are spying on them when you can actually see their arm extending out of the frame,
bored of guys with their mat rempit pictures and collars,
again, bored of Malaysian girls, looking so um..slutty. e_e
bored of people with photoshopped pictures, some are cute, some are stupid
bored of people who think they're so handsome, hot, cute
bored of people who think they're so handsome, hot, cute, and DON'T admit it but take a million pictures anyway
bored of people taking pictures with the same damn pose
bored of people taking pictures trying to show something, and yet you only see one thing: their face

"oh here's the hotel we stayed in" but all you see is their face looking at the camera and only 10% of the picture is actually the hotel wall.

I mean, what's the point? Ugh.

Another thing, I don't get all the extended haha's and hehe's. It's like hahahahahahAhahaha, and hehheheheeheeeeee, and hiehihihihihihihihi.

Wakakakakakakakakaka is not fine either. There's a limit to this when it comes to talking with me, I assure you.

Of course, I won't say anything. I never will

Another ranting post, great. I'm not pointing fingers here, this a general thing.

But then again, what else do we teenagers have? |:

You see people saying they hate hypocrites yet they don't know what the word means when you ask them. Good God. D:

I'm not deleting friendster, it's a good way to contact others. I'm just going to..empty it. Maybe keep only one photo for future reference. Like as in when people find my dead body somewhere and they can find the profile and go 'oh, that's what she looks like before she got mutilated'

Please, someone take me out of my horrible mood. Must need more sleep.

MOAR SLEEP MOAR.

I blame ramasamy entirely for this. Even though he has nothing to do with this.

No comments: