Sunday, July 13, 2008

My beloved Oreo.

I know it's been almost a week since Oreo died, but I can't get that horrifying cat shriek out of my head. It's terrible.

I don't want to think about it =_=

Anyway, there's a reason I sometimes refuse/resist from reading good books. They always make me forget about reality =( like Twilight. Damn you Twilight. I hate you for ending. I refused to shower all day today to finish reading it xD I mean, that was until mom started glaring at me that I just took a quick shower, prayed and stuff then straight to the book.

But just in case, I spread my math book and pencils around me to make it look like I was doing homework at the same time lolol.

But seriously, books like these make me feel horrible. As in like, I don't want it to end, but I want to get it overwith so that I can get on with my life xD but...I don't want to.

Rachel's going to lend me New Moon and Eclipse tomorrow, and I can't wait. Honestly I think my homework will go unattended to for the next couple of days..not like there's any difference there xD haha.

I have to say though the past week hasn't been a good week. My neighbour was in the hospital getting surgery (but it seems that she's okay now so never mind), my grandmother was in the hospital too but she was released on..Wednesday I think. But I went to visit her on Friday and yesterday she started feeling pain in her chest again and she's been re-admitted.

Oh, and my cat got run over and I had to watch it die in it's own pool of blood. As mentioned earlier.

*sigh*

Btw, I need to get this off my chest. I've been arguing with this gay guy on forums about hijabs all week and i'm exhausted.

By exhausted I mean that i'm absolutely annoyed at him and I feel like slapping him with his own purse. Just because you read the Quran 3 times, probably from some website with the wrong translation like the ones that depict Muslims as blood-thirsty terrorists who are hell-bent on destroying those who are not in Islam, DOESN'T MEAN that whatever you say is correct. And you dare bad-rep me because you think I got my facts wrong? I've been learning about Islam almost my whole LIFE! And of course I don't know everything but i'm quite sure Muslim women have to cover up. Jeez.

Also, just to clear any confusion up, we're not really hell-bent on whooping non-muslims asses. We just fight to protect ourselves, not to attack. Only when we're provoked and we have no other choice, we are forced to use...force. Lmao.

Don't worry, seriously. I don't get why people think Muslims are any different than your average person. e_e

No comments: