Monday, December 29, 2008

Let the right one in.

Oh, the title of this post refers to a vampire movie. Nothing similar to Twilight though so don't worry. It's not in English, i'm watching the trailer right now. The way the person finds out the other is a vampire is much cuter/dramatic than in Twilight. Ponteng school to go jalan-jalan in the woods..hmph. >:|

Let's compare.

Kirsten: I know what you are.
Robert: Say it. Say it out loud.
Kirsten: Vampire.

I'm calling them Kirsten and Robert because they're just not worthy to be called Bella and Edward. Sorry.

Now, the other one. Sorry I don't know the actors/actress/character's name :|

Guy: Are you a vampire?
Girl: Would you like me anyway?

They're both supposedly 12 though. So it's cute.

ANYWAY

You can stop reading here because i'm just going to rant about how unsatisfied I am about my personality. Apparently i'm no longer the shy timid girl. I'm just the manly quiet girl lol. When you get screwed over so many times you tend to develop this sort of trait. Independent, alone, quiet and uninterested.

Or maybe I just haven't been around people too long God knows i'm going crazy ;| and i'm being way too sensitive now.

OH and congratulations to my cousin, Syahira who got 7 A's for PMR. A job well done, dear cousin. <3

No comments: