Wednesday, March 4, 2009

10 minutes or 2 hours

Some people take 10 minutes to get home from school.

I take 2 hours.

For example, today. I was supposed to go home at 2:30. My mom came late because she was visiting someone in the hospital -_- so she came at almost 3 pm. Drove back to the office, took about 15 minutes. Then, my mom went up to her office to shut off the lights and stuff, but came back around 40 minutes later o_o apparently she was called to be informed about some meeting (which is being held tomorrow in Melaka, which means I'll have to stay in Penang till 10 pm >_>;) anyway, so we head back home. Normally, she'd be running errands right now. Because my parents don't really like going back out. Once we reach home, we don't go out anymore besides to eat dinner. So everything must be done right then. Reached home at roughly 4:30 pm.

So you see, it takes 2 hours for me to reach home xD after that I did a few things like clean up my room for a bit and refill the soap for my bathroom D: and then totally collapsed and slept. I was too tired to go to tuition so I skipped. Again.

I know I shouldn't be complaining because there are others who have to ride the bus to go home and it takes hours for them too. But I'm starting to get tired of this, lol. Regardless of what people say about you not doing anything except sit in the car, being cooped up in a car for 2 hours while listening to your mother talk about things that you sometimes can't relate to is tiring. And it takes you a while to readjust your body.

Shut up about making a damn schedule too. You can't predict stuff and put them in a timetable. You don't know when does your mother want to have a chat, or when does your dad want to ask for a favour. You don't know if there's a guest coming over, or if you get sick. And it's so hard to adjust everything once something comes up, because there's a big possibility that something else will come up too.

Ah, how our lives revolve around our parents. And even when I do learn to drive, I doubt they'll let me. -_-

*ranting at 2 am*

No comments: