Sunday, March 8, 2009

I'm walking on sunshineee, whoaaaa

and don't it feel good, HEY! Alright noww

*cue dance number*

I've always imagined everyone breaking out into a dance number. Especially after PMR. But no, this is not a secret HSM fantasy. Ew.

Anyway, lol. I've been reading some people's blogs about feeling sad + emo, mostly because of love problems. And i'm reminded of the days when I used to blog about that. xD ah, the emo days. When you felt like your world is ending just because of what some stupid boy did/didn't do. I think that stage was stupid, but it was crucial in my process of growing up. I learned how much a douchebag a guy can be, what I like in a guy etc. But there are times when you'll have to move on.

Live is amazing now. (well not now in particular, exams are coming D:) But awesome in general. Friends, family, we've got it all. And I say that we should forget about the stupid immature boys and burn our bras! FUCK YEAH FEMINISME.

Lol jk. Bras are expensive. Don't.

But seriously. Guys are great and all. But if they cause you too much work, and you don't feel like you're getting anything in return, end it. End it right there. Well yeah, sure talk it out first. But if it doesn't work, don't settle with bs. You live your life as free, 16/17 (or whatever age) teenagers, who's only job to do now is have fun, get good grades and spend time with family and friends.

oh and there's no harm in mencuci mata every now and then. >_>; amohs. Lol. Aussie amohs. Told you to ask them, Sabs. xD

No comments: