Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Avatar

Watched it on Monday. Reminded dad that we were going to watch the 3D one because my brother insisted on it. When we arrived at Gurney and lined up to buy the tickets, we realized something:

there were only 3 seats left for the next show.

Oh man I was sweating, the suspense was killing me. Would we get the tickets? There were 4 lines and each of them were super long D: We tried anyway. In the end, we got the tickets. But 2 seats were in the middle and the last seat was in the front row. I argued with my dad that and insisted that he let me sit in front. I won. Great success!

Anyway, about the movie. Plot was predictable, this everyone agrees on. CGI effects were amazing, this also everyone agreed on. That's enough to get me glued for 3 hours anyway. I managed to drop popcorn everywhere everytime I tried to eat because I was busy staring at the screen and my head was tilted way back xD

Oh and, they had that promotion; buy 2 regular combos and get a free umbrella. We got the umbrella, and good too. Cause I used it to hit the two chinese guys next to me after the movie because they kept making unfunny loud jokes to each other, annoying me the whole time.

What can I say? I wanna enjoy my movie.

PS: I also saw Nina working at the popcorn station :D sooo cutteeeee lol. AND that guy from the AAK heritage heboh thing that we went (kelly, sabs, rach and I). Uh, Mizal I think was his name. He sold us the ticket xD

ME: Eh, EH! tuu..tu AAK kan? *pointing to Mizal through the glass screen*
Him: ha'ah xD
ME: YEAH ingat ingat *nods to self*

No comments: