Sunday, December 13, 2009

Short update.

SPM ended on the 8th of Dec, but I didn't feel anything different. -_- Ah well, let's not talk about that. Anyway, so far I've only gone to Batu Feringghi once and that was for the sleepover at Sri Sayang Apartment (pics are on facebook) :D

Tomorrow I'm supposed to be meeting Kelly at Queensbay to give her the bio textbook, and hopefully find something to do there...

Oh and, I need a new phone. Someone recommend a good phone for me. My dad wanted to buy me an iPhone, but I like phones that I can press xD as in, press the buttons while texting and stuff. My old phone..uh. um. I ACCIDENTALLY dropped it in the toilet. Don't ask. So friends, text me your number as well because my contact list is lost in the land of toilet water~

Tuesday, Langkawi. I promise I will blog about that because I know you all miss me so much 8D I will go to Langkawi in blogger mode, as in take pictures of everything no matter how unimportant it is xD (and yes, of course I will also take pictures of *cough* Sabs, you know what I mean).

Ta~

No comments: