Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's been a hectic week...in my mind.

As usual, my brain feels like it's cluttered with all these "to-do's" and I feel like i'm sinking in them. I also know it's my fault for not being organized in the first place, fact is i'm too lazy to. I could start with actually cleaning my room, because half of it is cluttered with stuff that have their rightful place, i'm just not putting it there. I put it on the floor. In addition to that, I have Sugar's new cage also taking up space. Thinking about finally returning USM their office chair and disassembling that table, so I can have the cage next to my bed.

I have posts coming up about my family holiday to Singapore, and about Sugar! My new baby. (It does feel that way) Hopefully after i've settled all the paperwork for JPA scholarship which I probably won't get cause it's obvious my family can afford my tuition, and USM, I can start on those posts.

Truthfully, I feel like we no longer have time to have heart-to-heart talks. So I decided that this blog will be the only way to let you guys know how i've been. No matter how silly, I will try my best to write it here, because now that the link's changed, I don't have to worry about family reading this haha. (To be safe though, if you are reading this, don't tell me).

No comments: