Monday, March 24, 2008

Damn it.

Ahaha, I know Sabs is mad at me for not coming to school. You know how I am :D

Tagged T_T so that means I have to fill this out?

001. Real name: Alisa Binti Azlan (people keep forgetting there's a Binti)
002. Nickname: Pochi, Sha, gemuk (yes, lol)
003. Married: HAHAHAHA.
004. Male or female: Female. I'm not confused about my gender tyvm.
005. High school: SGGS. Some Girly Girl School.
008. College: Dunno yet.
010. Short or long hair: So close to being long.
015. Are you a healthy freak: What? I don't like vegetables.
016. Height: Shorter than Sabs. Yes, sabs is the measuring point for everyone's height.
017. Do you have a crush on someone: One? I have more than one.
018. Do you like yourself: Perhaps. Am I an interesting person? When can I meet myself?
019. Piercings: No, scared of needles xD
021. Righty or lefty: Right. I don't write with my poop hand. (No offense to lefties)

First..
022. Surgery: Just stitches. Oh wait, maybe there's one, but I don't wanna talk about it.
023. Piercing: No piercings!
024. Person you see in the morning: Mom or dad, before I slam the door in their face.
025. Award: Can't remember...to think that since I don't get a lot of awards I'd remember the few ones I did.
026. Sport you join: Uh...crawling.
027. Pet: Cat I think.
028. Vacation: I dunno.
029. Concert: Can't remember either.
030. First crush: Haha, I think it was my neighbour.

Currently..
049. Eating: Nothing.
050. Drinking: Saliva.
052. I'm about to: Type.

Future..
058. Want kids: Mebeh.
059. Want to get married: Of course.
060. Careers in mind: Pastry chef or something

Which one is better..
068. Lips or eyes: Lips for some reason.
069. Hugs or kisses: Both is good.
070. Shorter or taller: Taller.
072. Romantic or spontaneous: Bit of both. Perfect guy. Oh wait, they never mentioned anything about guys xD -gatalness exposed-
074. Sensitive or loud: Wut? Both I guess.
075. Trouble maker or hesitant: ...lol.

Have you ever..
078. Kissed a stranger: Nope.
079. Drank bubbles: Not my favourite drink.
080. Lost glasses/contacts: I don't wear either of them.
081. Ran away from home: No. Why would I? Home is where the heart is. Also money and food.
082. Liked someone younger: Yep. Haha, kesian me.
083. Liked someone older: DUH.
084. Broken someone's heart: I guess. Sorry.
085. Been arrested: No. x_x
087. Cried when someone died: Yes.

Do you believe in..
089. Yourself: At times xD
090. Miracles: Yeppp.
092. Heaven: Yea. Why not?
093. Santa Claus: Mebeh.
095. Magic: *joins in the singing with sabs*
096. Angels: Mhm'

Answer Truthfully..
097. Is there one person you want to be right now: Yes.
099. Do you believe in God: Yes.
100. Tag 5 people:
a) Ashraf.
b) Alia
c) Syahira
d) Shazea
e) Alisa

Oh wait, ahahaha. I tagged myself. Don't care la.

Ah...I had so many things to talk about but i'm busy xD i'll make another entry laterrr.

No comments: