Sunday, March 16, 2008

FIERCE!


Omg omg omg omg omg.

No! Tomorrow's Monday! School! NOOO!! The holiday is over way too fast...I forgot all the homework I had to do (except Seni, which I totally did last minute and it looks like crap), don't want to get my marks cause i'll freaking cry at the low marks xD and don't want to face the teachers! >_>; I know at least ONE of them will malukan me in front of the whole class.

I'm so unmotivated to succeed...school's been so stressful >_> some teachers make it more stressful. Jake's an ass. Yes I felt like saying that because i'm talking to him atm and he's being an ass like he always is. You probably don't know him, so don't mind me talking to myself.

OH BTW! There's a reason I put 'fierce' as the title of this blog. Project Runway. Sabs, if you're reading this, seriously, seriously stare at the picture above and tell me who does it remind you of xD or, i'll probably tell you by tomorrow rofl. Still, look at the picture! The nose, the glasses, the jaw. Omg.

Anyway, on to a more serious note:

There comes a point in someone's life when they've seen so much negativity that it breaks them down to a state where nothing matters.

Nothing.

Everything is acceptable. Nothing bothers them.

Even in society, something that wasn't acceptable last time is now something common. Views can change, it changes with time, and with modernization. Back then, no manners was considered despicable, rude, insulting. Today, no manners and everyone just thinks that that's how people are and lets it be. So even if you're rude people won't care. I'm all about speaking your mind, but you're saying it in a way that's so insulting as if your opinion matters and is important that others! There are boundaries. If everybody did what they wanted, said what they wanted, without any consideration for anyone else, what kind of world would this turn into?

Another thing, look at how people today think that s** is nothing. It's NOTHING! People do it everyday over there, and you can just leave in the morning. It's all fun fun fun. What's the point? It's no longer something intimate. So what special connection do you have? You probably won't even want to get married. Make babies and throwing them in the garbage is probably the best way for you isn't it?

I am not one to make such bold statements. I cannot handle the responsibility but by the way I see it, this is how the western world is. And I am so afraid that Malaysia will fall into the same fate. Everybody would be rude, minding their own business not socializing, everybody would have that 'F**k all' attitude which is horrible. What other people say about you does matter, because it's how people view you, which means that this is how you're portraying yourself. Of course, if you know the person is just saying that to make you mad, then ignore it. But if someone you care says it, you know there's a problem. Don't get angry at them or say that they've betrayed you and that you should accept how they are and stuff. They're trying to help, but now you've driven away the person who cared enough to let you know. Gj (Y)

I guess part of this is still ranting, lol. Because a few people have done this to me (no, not the 2nd thing. I know what you're thinking sabs) and it just makes me mad when they think I don't care. Because I do! And I wish I could've said this to them..but they will no longer listen. So here's to Aidan, Cj, Jake, Robbie and Lauren. You've taught me things I wish I never knew, and one of them is that people are starting to care less. This is how the future will be.

BLAH.

-goes to bed-

3 comments:

Amelia said...

Maa maa, Pochi mochi. This is life *nodnod*. They wanna ruin their own lives their pasal. Dun get so stressed up or you'll get pimples xD *getshot*

Kingdom Gal said...

I agree with Melia bout the pimples xD And chill Poch. So long as there's ppl like us, the world won't go to pot. And yea that dude kinda looks like ya-know-who. Haha. Not Moldywort k. The other ya-know-who. Haha. And no I wasn't haven't impure thoughts when reading ur blog unless u had them first >D

nnnn said...

Pimples. I got one today!! : D


. I love his gravity defying hair xD