Saturday, March 29, 2008

Cookies.

Sooooo I made cookies today. They're called monster cookies but I don't see how it's a monster. Maybe I did it wrong D: They turned out okay, but i'm not giving them to my neighbour. I'm not crazy >:|

I'm so bored today. I NEED SOCIALIZING. Or at least someone to talk to online. No one's online atm though *sigh*

Oh and, Sabs helped me find Mr.Cheng's friendster profile. Too bad it's on private. The bad thing is that I forgot to put my profile on hidden, and right after I viewed his profile I went to bed xD damn cough medicine made me pengsan. I don't even know how I got into my room x_x woke up at 5 am today. So when I woke up that morning going 'WTH?! HOW DID I GET HERE?!' I realized that my comp was still on O_O and Mr.Cheng saw my profile T_T

We should really try saying 'Good morning Mr.Cheng' at school next time we pass by him instead of 'Good morning sir.' xD

I just realised that there are 3 blogs with Mr.Cheng's name in it. This is so not right. -scribble- Teachers are not allowed access to the internet. It's just weird. Can you imagine looking at your msn and suddenly that little box in the corner springs up stating that 'Duck is now online'?

Ohhh and I might be scanning all my comics that I drew at the back of exam papers ^__^ they're cacat, and some probably have drool on them from sleeping after exam.

-remembers the time when Mr. Ang tried to wake me up and sabs laughing at the other end of the class-

No. NOOOOO. I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! Oh well.

OH and I got this little lantern from Ikea where I burn these lavender tea candles in them : D dad told me to put it far away from things that can get caught on fire easily. Like as if my room doesn't have enough cloth in it (curtains, bed, bags, towel etc.) I CAN GET CAUGHT ON FIRE EASILY. Spontaneous combustion ftw.

Friday was good. Most of teachers didn't come into class and Mr. Ang didn't kacau me during BM because he thought I was sick (which I kinda was. ;o) and I realized that Sabs also laughs by herself when going through her daily routine. Our humour and inside jokes are so powerful that they still work when we're apart >: D

Oh and my stupid cat put her babies in the drain again. STUPID. Those are little baby Jo's :( you're supposed to take good care of them! One already died, only 2 are left and they were the cutest thing in the worldddddd with their round heads and round eyes and soft little bodies ^_^

My head feels so berat now and i'm coughing too much. Mom's like 'yeah yeah okay' when I actually got it from her xD she drank my water one day and I think that's where I got it >.>;

Obv. i'm posting a super long blog because this is my S.O.S to the worlddd! I need someone to talk to xD someone interesting though. If you're gonna talk about add maths, gtfo.

...unless if you're that cute guy from my add math tuition who only came once :[ FY!

I swear too much in my blog. Toooo muchhhhh.

Well, let me just roll over and die. My teeth hurts and my head's pounding and I feel like my body fat is expanding all of a sudden and closing my eyes =_=

I gotta check for dengue symptoms btw after that guy in Lorong 1 kena. Poor guy. OH AND POOR FISHIES! MY FISH! NOOOOO. All the original mommy and daddy fishes died after dad transferred them into that teeny tiny little aquarium because they were spraying that day. And I think some of them were gonna have bebehs :[ kesiannnn. To not waste them, I tried giving them to my cats, lol. But even they wouldn't eat it. So I buried them next to Jo. In case Jo wants to eat fish in the afterlife.

Oh and I haven't even started on my homework yet. Probably because I was too excited since piano class was canceled this week and stuff. Too bad I couldn't come to school and watch all the teachers line dancing though. Could've been fun ._.

BAHAHA LINE DANCING.

Also, i'm looking for a gay boy friend. No not a boyfriend, just a friend who's a boy.

who's also gay.

gay.

plz.

Ooo I should ask mom if I can go to the musical. Alyssa would probably try to exploit me and make me buy more tickets D;

Er..I think you guys would get tired if you read any more. So i'll stop here. Next post will be filled with comics and drawings :D ttfn!

-Pochi-

No comments: