Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tagged. Again.

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
OK? All set?

I guess.. xD

-Fact 1-
I bite my nails. A LOT. Even teachers complain lmao. Somebody's gotta help me get over this bad habit. xD

-Fact 2-
I normally have to have AT LEAST 2 pillows, I like to build a wall around me when I sleep xD

-Fact 3-
I've got 7 cats at the moment. I'll probably grow up to be an old woman who loves cats and lives alone. Once, I had 10 cats. My mom went crazy. xD

-Fact 4-
I used to have a fish named John-Pierre. Me and my brother named him that. We just thought he looked frenchy.

-Fact 5-
Most of the time I never concentrate on things. I always think 'Ah, I'll just read when I get home' which..I never do lol.

-Fact 6-
Mmm, baked pacific Dory at the Manhattan Fish Market. :D

-Fact 7-
When I get really mad, frustrated, or depressed, I have this baseball bat in my room which I use to hit the bed with. I'm serious.

-Fact 8-
I hate vegetables. It's not that I can't eat them, it's just that I don't like them. Sabs keeps forcing me to eat them. First cucumbers, then onions. WHO EATS ONIONS?! D:

The people I tag are:
1. Ashley
2. Adilla
3. Er...
4. Um...
5. O'oh..
6. Lol can't think of any.
7. Oh wait, I know.
8. Mr. Chong.

AHAHAHA.

1 comment:

Kingdom Gal said...

OMG Haha. Does Mr Chong even have a blog? I suppose you'd have'ta tell him thru friendster or sumthing xD