Friday, April 11, 2008

"THEY TOOK MY PANTS!"

It's a Friday night, it would be crazy to not make a post ^_^

Premise 1: If your name is Alisa, then you will suck in piano.
Premise 2: Your name is Alisa.
Conclusion: You will suck in piano.

Yepyep. 2 weeks of not practicing and look what happens xD Can't even get the keys right lol. She's gonna kick my butt tomorrow :[

Anyway, they took my pants.

Yes they did.

I guess it was just my luck. I didn't know baju luar wasn't allowed. Or atleast just a pair of sweat pants/ track pants xD I mean come on, it's not like I brought a matching shirt to go with it so that I can keluar ponteng sekolah and go shopping. I BROUGHT THE FREAKING SCHOOL SHIRT so that I can wear them during gimrama practice -.-; Plus this is the first time I actually brought something other than my Pj clothes to school. I swear, these spot checks can really hit you in the face. Unfortunately these were my favourite pants. I wore them so many times it practically has holes in it. Maybe if I told the prefect that it was a kain buruk she'd believe me and wouldn't have taken it xD ah well. I went to see like 3-4 people and begged Miss K to give me my pants back. I complained to everyone also on that day =[ *sigh* still got 2 demerits though.

My english oral went okay. Of course the topic I talked about was super boring xD ANTS. ANTS LOL. Even Puan Annie said that I should've picked a more interesting topic. I wanted to do about zombies but mom said no :[ so ants it was.

Besides, I think I would've gotten all paranoid again like last time if I had to read the Zombie Survival Guide again. It gets in your head lol. I recommend you read it >:D

I helped Su Jen's group with their BM folio. Basically my group helped theirs since Sabrena and Meep were colouring it and all. Kesian their folio hilang. I hope Mr.Ang doesn't recognise my drawings xD *runs*

And omg that SEGAK thing. I'll probably trip and fall off the naik turun bangku thing xD then get 0. Telur ayam.

This will be a short post for once since I have no idea what else to blog about. OH! As I said, I'm gonna put some comics on here. I think i'll make it a 'every-post-one-comic' kind of thing if I have the time. They're not that funny, but meh. Here's today's comic:


Okay, so like in case I failed @ picture, and the dialog turned out to small for you to even read, here's what they said.

Pochi: Hey, what do we have now?
Sabrena: Modern Math I think.
Guess who lol: Quack.
You: Lol.

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Poor poor pochi xD *pats*.... and lol I love ur comic xDDDDD

Kingdom Gal said...

OMG! THAT'S ME!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?! I LOOK WEIRD!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!