Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Bermusyawarah.

Aha. Sorry Sabs, but I seriously don't know what to do about the Sivik's presentation. I mean, what info do we have really? xD I'll just scribble some crap on it. As you can see, it's almost 2 am and i'm still not asleep lol. Obv. i'm excited about tomorrow : D (except the first period with Cikgu Mazidah)

Anyway, some artist is supposed to come to school and show us catan. Point is, I get to be out of class for 2 hours xD I don't think this will be fun though ._.

Then after school i'm going to KLLL!! Mebeh i'll see Kelly and Susu there. ^__^; Ms. Teh will be mad since last week piano class was already canceled, then this week when she gets a free hour for us I decide to go to KL XD! THAT'S why I told mom to tell her instead of me. She's gonna be like:

"HAIYAAAAAAAAA (5 secs). YOU AH! ALISAAA!! CANNOT FIND REPLACEMENT ALREADY!"

Loooooool.

Also, after going blog-surfing, I realised that only me and Sabs were the only one who actually put our real names (and full names) down when we were tagged o_o onoz. STALKERS GONNA COME 4 US NAO. Oh and today, during recess me and maz just went to see Mr.Chong for a while. Don't ask me, she wanted to ask about some rumour she heard. Anyway, after like, half an hour xD we go back to class and i'm like "So you lama-lama kluar kelas tu pi sembang dengan Mr.Chongla?". It is fun to sembang with him though. We talk about all this crap. Like him and Usm and that freaking chewing gum blue tack thing he was playing with another teacher xD like wth. Friendster also. Haiihh. Our convo:

Me: Sir, you know who Pochi is right? (I viewed his profile and he viewed mine)
Mr. Cheng: You right?
Me: YAAA.
Mr. Cheng: Ya, I didn't recognize your picture because you weren't wearing that onee. (Lol, one) That your latest picture or something?
Me: No lah, that's like from 2 years ago. That apple was the one Sabrena gave me for my birthday.
Mr. Cheng: Ohh, your face now kembang a bit already *laugh*
Maz: *looking at me weird and laughing*
Me: e_e; well, I guess it's fair. I make short jokes about you so you can make these jokes la.
Mr. Cheng: Ya ya i'm kidding only. Don't get mad la.

We will kind of miss him when he's gone.

BUT OH WELL LOL.

Oh and Sabs, today that guy from Add math came and was looking through the door xD we should talk about him more and then maybe he'll appear more lmaoo. I was thinking like 'I LOVE YOU!!' in my head. Then I was thinking 'wth Alisa *imaginaryhandslap*'

OH AND WE HAVE A SECRET HAND SHAKE NOW.

-slap, slap-

You won't know what we slap till you see it.

Edited a bit because I'm currently watching Chris Brown's mv of 'With you' and that dance is awesomeeeeeeeeee. He's sliding everywhere it's so fun to watch xD

Also this song is actually very nice. Well the beat is nice. He's still talking about how 'hot' his girl is like always but like wtv. It's still nice.

No comments: