Sunday, February 22, 2009

Back ache.

Just got back from the clinic, lol. I've got a bunch of drugs and 2 creams :D a little too much I think xD but never mind.

I had to go get my back ache checked out because it's hurting even more now. I can't even sneeze or yawn properly. Sometimes even breathing is hard (lol omg sounds so emo) because everytime I inhale, my right side starts to hurt. I can't ignore it like I did with my shoulder blade xD (which, thanks to this, stops me from playing the piano too long D:)

So now I'm just sitting in my dad's office, surviving on IKO biscuits D: (no breakfast) and wondering if Sabs got the e-mail about the sejarah presentation I sent her and whether or not she's going to hunt me down and kill me after school for skipping today. *die*

>_> *waves white flag* don'tkillme

DAMN YOU HEAVY SCHOOL BAGS AND EARLY MORNING BELL >:0

No comments: