Friday, February 13, 2009

Just the two of us.


Lolol. Everybody always says that I look a lot like my dad. Even my mom admits that most of my dad's genes were passed down on to me. "Anak bapak la tu". My mom was the school's olahragawati, an athlete.
So...yeah. I got none of her genes. Well maybe a little in terms of personality, but that's another story. xD

Now, she has proof of it. Above is a picture taken from USM Computer Science Family day thingy. Notice the circled areas. Those are the similiar traits my dad and I share. You might have to zoom in or something xD

1) The way our eyes squint when we laugh
2) The nose. Oh man, the nose. xD
3) Look at our cheeks, they both shine lolol
4) Our smile/laugh = same
5) THE BIG BELLIES xD

Yes, we are two of a kind. Haha. Shayang bapak.

No comments: