Saturday, February 7, 2009

High school.

Being in our last year in high school, kinda gets us reminiscing about the old times a lot. xD ahh, memories. So many memoriesssss. SGGS D: call me cheesy/cliche/whatever but I don't think I'd turn out the same if I went to any other school. SGGS changed me for the better, I'm serious. And I owe it all to the people I've met in the past 4 years. I shall now create a timeline to show you guys what I mean.

Standard 1-3: Uh. Never really remembered anything here except that I once smacked a boy on the back too hard and he started crying. Ganas assistant monitor. Also, Izwan.

Standard 4-6: Started remembering things more now. A lot of embarassing moments. I was bullied a lot too, because of my size D: ah, but i'm thankful for that. Really I am. Because it made me realize that being smart is a lot better than being pretty. Was still pretty shy this time. Had very few friends. I'll blog more about these days in the future.

Form 1: Awkward yearrrrrr. I met Shahira for the first time, and I still remember how. She asked me what time it was. We were in the same class together and she sat in front of me. Ever since then we started talking and became friends. Then I met Anis, and actually realized that she's my cousin's neighbour, the cousin I visit every day when I was in primary school xD *blur*

Form 2: I think the first person I got close to from our gang was Rachel. We went to that stupid camp together (which actually turned out to be quite fun xD) and became good friends. Also it's because we were both prefects xD then I started talking to Sabs, Melia and Su Jen. A few other people as well like Nger Ling, Zhi Chien, Jelly, Reinukaa. Form 2 was a fun year. Sabs' birthday party was the starting point of the change in my personality.

Oh and I saw Kelly for the first time and my first thought of her was 'whoa, nice anime-ish hair' xD And cooking with melia was funneh.

Form 3: Got separated from Sabs, Melia and Rachel :( but I got into the same class with Su Jen, Kelly, Alyssa and Thanesh. Sat next to Kim Hui Sze which I still feel guilty about her having to put up with me for a year. I never finished my homework and was rarely in class because I hated form 3. Got to know more about Su Jen and Kelly, and found out that Aly and Thanesh weren't really that scary.(Yes I was slightly scared of them in form 1 and 2 xD) Kelly helped me with Math for PMR and I owe her the world. + Anis for reading out Agama notes for me before our exam which turned out to be EXACTLY the topic that came out 8D

I started speaking out a lot more this year, thanks to Kelly. ;D

Form 4: SAME CLASS WITH EVERYONE OMG SO AWESOME xD Best year along with form 2. This is when I no longer had any sense of dignity and just started telling gross stories and act obscene a lot of times. D: I broke out of my shell I think, but I'm still quiet (around people I don't know) but I became a lot more talkative compared to a few years ago. I admitted to myself I have the best set of friends anyone can ask for fierhfeurgiuh. Even my mom could see the change. You guys taught me stuff I never knew existed D: Good values and stuff. I looked forward to school a lot more (even if I still ponteng'd a lot, shup >: |)

Although I know that I drifted apart from my old friends. But we're still friends, just not as close as we used to be. Some things happened too, and I wish I didn't act the way I did.

Form 5: Ah, our last year. Same class, thank God. I remember when we had to do that survey Pn. Goh gave us. First question: Describe yourself. My answer was 'blah blah blah...with great friends'. And to this day I still regret not crossing out the word great and putting AMAZING instead. Because you guys really are amazing. :')

+ it's feels wonderful to come to school and walk around, and actually recognizing the people around you as friends. Amazing. Familiar, friendly faces everywhere.

Ah, cry cry cry. K enough. Cannot blog already. xD Have fun reading, people.

PS: I would also like to mention that apparently the first few words I said to Sabs was 'Sabrena, please keep quiet'. I think I was jaga'ing her class that time D:

I also want to mention Tara and Eunice, my junior. Eunice, I have no idea how you can still think of me as your senior when you basically did all the work xD i'm proud of you dear, good job. <3 style="font-style: italic;">fun. Like REALLY fun.

Kelly and Tara = First 2 girls to kiss me D: even if it was on the cheek. Hahaha.

No comments: