Saturday, April 25, 2009

Georgian Fiesta, second post.

How awesome was today on a scale of 1 to 10?

I'll give it a 7, partly because of the stupid humid weather and the super late VIP. An hour and a half late ;| awesome. Go ahead and give a speech about how it is possible for us to MOVE FORWARD etc. when you can't even be punctual.

I understand that he's busy or wtv, but it would've been better if he gave the school a heads up first that he's going to be late today.

However, the pros are:

1) Class got a total profit of one thousand six ringgit (I have no idea if it's RM1600 or RM1006 but that's still a lot, right? ;D) thank you to 5 Intans who helped out at the stall *sniff* YOU GUYS MADE IT POSSIBLE!

2) Free show. Literally. Had to take pics, so I didn't have to buy a ticket.

3) Those are some nice fries.

4) Got some good shots.

Overall it was a pretty good event. I didn't get to do a lot of things I wanted though like walk around and buy balloons...ride the horse ): I saw Susu doing a lot of frying xD at least no oil splattered everywhere this time >_> *cough* jk jk. A lot of other random fun moments happened too, but I'm too tired to recall anything...

and why the feck were there so many boys at the school as early as 7:45 am?! Mannnnn. xD

After fiesta I thought I'd just go home and take a nap, but mom wanted to go to the tailor. I almost fell asleep =_= tiny shop. Then when we were heading back home, there was a traffic jam. So I suggested a movie instead. Watched Mall Cop. I laughed. In an obscene way.

No comments: