Sunday, April 19, 2009

Twilight dvd.

So the other day I was at Sunway Carnival's Popular bookstore to buy a calligraphy pen. (I feel so cheated because my favourite shop sold the pen at a higher price and I found out later after buying said pen Dx)

Anyway, while I was lining up to pay for the pen, I looked around the store. I saw the tv at the corner, it was showing parts from Twilight, probably the dvd they were selling at the time. It came to the kissing scene. My thoughts throughout the whole scene:

"haha, stupid kissing scene, I bet they're going to cut this out like in the movie".

....

"why aren't they skipping this part?"

"eh..."

"....OH MY GOD THERE ARE KIDS HERE"

End.

Yes they didn't cut the kissing scene out.

and yes now I understand why they did in the movie.

KIRSTEN YOU HOR. D:

PS: Robert Pattinson is still gross.

PPS: I did not buy the dvd. Shut up Sabs.

No comments: