Friday, April 17, 2009

A weird thought.

I sometimes feel sorry for the teachers at our school. Having to do a whole amount of crap just like we do, going home the same time we do, sacrifice family time etc.

Today after EST class, I was walking towards the canteen with our EST teacher. For some reason, I asked her about her heels. xD She said that she's worn heels every day for the past 20 years or so? =o and that made me wonder how many years has she been working in SGGS. (it's not relative, but I still wanted to talk about teacher's dedication to high-heel shoes xD)

Then I realized that, for us students, even though we deal with a lot of crap at school, we have something to look forward to, which is leaving school. Us form 5 students will be leaving school next year but the teachers will keep on teaching until they decide to retire, which could be in another 20 years or so o_o

Of course, i'm talking about the teachers who do their jobs right, and are always smiling along the way. The ones who keep their temper even though it's kinda your fault your printer went out of ink xDD and tell you to pass it up when you can.

I salute you, patient teachers of the world!

No comments: