Monday, June 8, 2009

Day 9

Oh man. 9 days of teh holidays just flew by like that. No homework done at all except my seni folio which isn't even done xD just that i'm actually trying to finish it T_T

Also, i've been waking up at noon for most of the days. Like today, HAY I JUST WOKE UP! Even if I manage to wake up at like 9 something, I just crawl back to bed and wake up again at 12 ;|

So, Friday till Sunday will be spent in Johor and KL. I have till Thursday to finish everything. My plans of studying properly during the holidays is so ruined xD *cough*myownfaultthough*cough*

le sigh. I'm not looking forward to getting my results. |: I was told yesterday that starting August, my parents are going to lock up everything xD omgosh. EVERYTHING. Laptop, iPod, Gameboy, DS, xbox, everything D: well, not handphone. Cause they know no one calls me anyway 8D how sad. I guess i'll still get to watch some tv or something, just so that I don't go completely insane.

I shall enjoy these last 2 months of civilization D: -hugs laptop-

No comments: