Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Please, don't be an idiot.

Yesterday on the way back home from dinner with my old neighbours (went to this restaurant, special today and everyday: goats. It was gooooood. >_> they served teh meat like bigger than my fist) we were discussing about my brother's future profession. Somehow we got to 'lecturer' as an option xD (well duh, both my parents are lecturers) and I think that both my brother and I agree it is not a good career choice for him. At all.

Because he has no patience in teaching people. Well, teaching people who are blur, which in my honest opinion is increasing every year lolol. And the title of this post will probably be his catch phrase everytime a student asks him something simple. Please, don't be an idiot.

Oh, my bro also got his Cintiq today. Excited out of his mind, I tell you. And he keeps coming into my room to look me in the eye and say 'Jangan jealous' then walks out.

WHAT IS A CINTIQ YOU ASK?!

It's like a screen that you can write on. Yes, that's right. A screen you can write on. Like a tablet PC, but with an increased awesomeness percentage of 200%.



Yeah but the one my brother bought is a lot smaller, lol. Expensive D:




No comments: