Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The end of photoshoots


but not department photoshoots ~_~ ooh. Please don't take it this week, lol. I won't be here anymore after Wednesday. Or else you guys will have to take it without me. I'll explain why I won't be here on Thursday and Friday later (although I've already told some of you, lol)

Anyway, photoshoots are fun. Skipping classes is a sin, yes. But photoshoots are tiring too. Sometimes i'd prefer to stay in class and sleep xD but duty calls? D: Sorry to all the teachers who always found at least 2 people missing from their class, out for EB duty. Really sorry..

Fun fun photos from photoshoot :D



Mr.Wormy, surprize buttsecks.

I'm only putting a few photos so that your comp won't explode xD

PS: I know photoshoots are frustrating times, with frustrating people. But we made it through, thanks to Tara and everyone else. Good job guys :D regardless of what people said about EB, i'd like to see them try do the job as fun and unpanicky as we did.

No comments: