Friday, July 3, 2009

Pulau Jerejak.

I went to Pulau Jerejak a few...weeks ago. Never got around to blogging about it xD It was only a 2 day trip, and it was only because my mom had some work there. It wasn't exactly fun, because there wasn't much to do and I was practically alone most of the time. Mom had work and dad was in Singapore.

But it has a beautiful scenery. Crappy sand though. And it was humid as feck. ~_~ Had fun with Sierhan (omg i'm not even sure if I spelled his name right, lol) and Zafran. Aw, I can't believe I used to take care of you guys and now you're all grown up and dating people :'D *sniff*

ANYWAY, pictures. Taken on the 2nd day cause I had nothing better to do. Was supposed to go jungle-trekking, but the two boys got caught with internet, air-conditioned room and their psp. Besides, Sarah was freaking out about the prom multimedia presentation at the time, so I stayed online to help.





No comments: