Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My sambal flew onto my face...-_-

So there I was, a plate of Pak Ali's super spicy nasi lemak with extra sambal in hand. After dodging and weaving through the crowd of hungry students, I managed to place it carefully on the table.
Feeling relieved that I got a seat, I put down Ian and squeezed my fat legs through to sit down.

Little did I know that by putting my spoon right under the rice, with the other end sticking out, I managed to create a mini catapult. One filled with spicy hot sambal.

And so when I placed my hand down, I accidentally smacked the other end, and the sambal + rice came flying towards my face and landed in my eye. IN MY EYE. IT BURNSSS. EVER HAD HOT SAMBAL IN YOUR EYE? OMG.

And to add salt to the wound, the sambal'd rice rolled off from my face and onto my tudung, once again staining it for the 594929485394th time.

Was a funny scene, I wish Krystal was there to witness it. Would've been the perfect birthday gift, lol. Happy Birthday dear xD

No comments: