Saturday, July 11, 2009

Quarantined.

Being quarantined is...relaxing. When you know you're not in any real danger anyway.

Just to explain to the people who are here and don't understand what i'm talking about, but probably didn't notice that I haven't been in school for 2 days anyway, I haz been quarantined.

My mom just recently came back from Egypt for this competition. ImagineCup. Yes Malaysia won for Most Potential and Creative Design. 1st and 3rd place. Romania won overall, I think. I'm not sure. I'll give a link later. The fake check they gave is now partially bent because we left it in the car for a day, and in this hot weather, it is now as straight as a gay man. xD

ANYWAY. At the competition, 3 of the participants got infected with H1N1. Now my mom's university doesn't want her to come to work, just as a precaution. It's only for 4 days, and since mom is staying at home with my dad, he can't go to work either. And if they both don't go to work, we don't go to Penang, and I can't go to school. ;_; I'm not really complaining. I consider this a free holiday, but most probably with a crapload of homework when I come back. Fortunately there's no piano class this week, or i'd have to find a replacement for that too =_=;

So how am I spending my 4 days? I should be studying, but knowing me (I bet Su Jen is frowning while she's reading this) I get distracted easily. I did manage to do some Add Math homework yesterday, but I ran into some questions that I obviously need guidance from Kelly for. So I stopped for a while. >_>; yeah. A while consisted of 2 movies xD (Land of Lost and 17 Again)

I rarely moved from this particular spot for the last 2 and a half days:


(In picture: Xbox 360 + controller, ViewSonic monitor for gaming, External harddisk filled with movies, laptop, red blanket)

Life is good.


No comments: