Thursday, July 2, 2009

Practical exam grade 3.

Pshh. Had exam today. Was so nervous before that, but thank goodness it's over now 8D -twirls around-

The examiner lady was super nice, and so cheerful. I'm glad I got her in the morning, she'll probably be cranky in the afternoon xD Funnily enough, on my exam schedule it actually states that my exam will be at 8:42 a.m., but the first girl finished earlier, so I went in earlier. When I walked out of the hotel (obviously feeling like the weight of the world is off my shoulders) I looked at my watch and realized it's 8:41 a.m. Rofl.

I can't say much about how I did. I think I can pass, but i'll have to say bye bye to passing with merit or distinction D: I remember doing a lot of mistakes, leaving notes etc. The piano doesn't sound anything like my teacher's piano, or mine or my cousins. xD It didn't sound strong, it was more like 'toing toing toing' so when I was playing my pieces, it didn't sound right. So many mistakes T_T

Actually, I can't even remember what happened. It's like when you get involved in an accident and you don't actually remember what went on xD I just think I did badly, but not too bad. Eh? D: i'm probably not gonna pass. PASRAH PASRAH.



Oh, also, the other girl taking the grade 3 exam wore a Powerpuff girl dress. Yea, she's that young. ~_~ *embarassement*

No comments: