Friday, August 28, 2009

Sahur selebriti ?_?

I'm in KL now. At Quality hotel cause they prepare foodz for sahur here. Coincidentally we're staying here the exact time this guy:



Chef Jaafar Onn

was having some sort of promotion here. Like, 'berbuka puasa bersama Chef Jaafar Onn'. Lol. So at 4 am (my family being super hungry, woke up early for sahur) we went down to the 1st floor restaurant for sahur. I was wearing my worn-out pajama pants that has little cartoon cows all over it after mom convinced me that everyone else would be eating in their pajamas too.

When we arrived at the restaurant, no other family was there yet...except that guy and 5 other people (which I will assume is either his tv crew or his family).

I looked down at my pajama pants.

...

damn it.


PS: Everyone else who arrived after that was wearing either casual clothes or in suits/baju kurungs. Wtf suits @ 5 am.

PPS: I also met this woman later on:

Rosnah Johari. You've probably seen her/will see her in some kind of drama/telenovela/samarinda on tv3.

she was selling kuih raya, lol. Or, promoting it more like. Found my favourite pistachio kuih at her store.

No comments: